Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Roll Call - August

For those that don't know, each month we post a question on our team discussion board as a way to "check in" and see who is still active. This gives us a way to connect and get to know each other beyond the shop. Now, we have 11 pages of reply's in August, so I am only going to feature some of the better reply's

August's question....Where do you really live?

"Port St. Lucie - One day I decided to "follow" every other Etsian from Port St. Lucie. I was shocked to find there were pages and pages of my "neighbors" here on Etsy! I'm pretty sure there aren't many on TeamFEST, which seems odd. I would think this team would be almost automatic for all Floridians. Whenever I have the chance to talk to a Floridian who isn't a member of our team, I recommend it. I think this is one of the best support groups on Etsy." Madeline Meixner from HorizonCottage

"Kissimmee here :) A 'little' town south of Orlando. That is a great idea Madeline! I think I will follow other Etsians from my area as well. It is true -there is so much offered and much to learn from one another on our Team. Goooo FEST! " Luz from EstiloMargot 

"I live in St. Augustine, where many other Floridians go for a weekend getaway!" Gail Hancock from AboveAverageJewelry  

"Saint Cloud, Florida, Osceola County (Next door to Mickey's House) " Justine Redman from JustinesJewelry4U 

"I live in Hollywood, Fl in Broward County. I usually just say Fort Lauderdale of Miami, I get tired of people asking if I live in California. lol. " Marcia Dee from WayfarerPrints 

"Hi all- West Palm Beach here, born and raised! Fun to see where everyone is on the map! ;)" Casey Virata from LuckiiArts 

"Panama City, Fl....In the Panhandle.........we are the last county on central time zone in the panhandle. :-) and I'm a native Birmingham,ALabamian. Moved here about 18 months ago and LOVE IT!" Robin Pichelmayer from RobinPichelmayerArts 

"St. Augustine - just three blocks from work at the Fountain of Youth :)) so if you are in town stop in and say hello!" Rose from RecreationalArt

No comments:

Post a Comment