Friday, December 18, 2009

Interview with BDoodles

Meet Brandi of
B Doodles







Who are you?
I'm Brandi, I get to do all the fun things, such as fabric & supply purchasing, pre washing, cutting...ect. Dorothy is my mother(or is it I'm her daughter, hehe) she has the 35 years experience as a seamstress and can put together the 'things' we come up with. I'm always telling her 'think outside the box'.

What do you create?
We make aprons,with a retro feel,totes and bags. The blackberry pouch and the beer bottle/water bottle cozy are our most unique items and are also quickly becoming our most popular items. The blackberry pouch with key fob is the most practical pouch/purse I've ever used!

What is your favorite feature on Etsy?
I like the shop local feature, also the forums.

What other interests do you have?
Horses! Quilting has also caught my fancy. Look for some quilts at B Doodles in the future.

Where in Florida do you live?
I live in Crystal River (Citrus County). I have lived here my entire life. The diverse outdoor activities is without a doubt why I love 'home', swimming with the manatees, air boating in the saw grass flats, hiking in the Withlacoochee State Forest, or biking the Rails to Trails, there is so much to do! (I don't remember there being so much to do here when I was a teenager, LOL).


What animal would you like to be for one day and why?
dolphin- they are so free



What “super” power would you like to have and why?
one that can get things done lightening fast!












Is there someplace near your home you wold recommend to your readers?
Canoeing the Withlacochee River

What are some other sites to find out more about you and your art? http://www.facebook.com/BDoodles

No comments:

Post a Comment