Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What Are You Thankful For? - CyndieSmithDesigns

Not too long ago I asked my team "What Are You Thankful For?" And some amazing stories were told. I would like to share one with you today:

Cyndie of Cyndiesmithdesigns shared this beautiful story:

Three years ago I lost a close friend to breast cancer. It changed my life and made me reexamine everything. I have learned what's important, and try not to sweat the little things. I'm thankful for my health, my family and friends, and my art. When my friend died, I made the Life cuff for her.

Wide Brass Folded Cuff Life
When I first listed it on Etsy, I told the story of its creation, and was flooded with requests to make them, telling their story. I retired the design once, but brought it back by request. The last one is currently listed, and after that, it will be retired once again.


So pretty! Thank you for sharing~

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored to be featured and love being a part of this team! Thanks so much for telling my story!

    ReplyDelete