Saturday, November 12, 2011

What Are You Thankful For? ~ StainsInPains

Not too long ago I asked my team "What Are You Thankful For?" And some amazing stories were told. I would like to share one with you today:

Tricia of StainsInPanes shared this beautiful story:

I live in a small town and a couple of months ago we lost a dedicated K-9 police officer named GUS. Gus and his partner Fred helped keep us safe for many years. Thankfully he was able to enjoy retirement in his finial years. I made a memorialized piece of stained glass art complete with his photo's, obituary and badge. As a thank you to Gus, for the many life's he touched .
I am thankful for the special souls that risk their lives to protect us, both two and four legged.

Reserved Memorialized Stained Glass Art
Very Nice! Thank you for sharing~

No comments:

Post a Comment