Sunday, March 27, 2011

Greetings From On Board The SS Tesla: 03/27/11

Hello Team FESTers!

This is Capt. Maricruz speaking and I have been very busy getting ready for the Steampunk Circus! If you want to see me in person come and attend the show. Here is the info:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171561626227181

It's going to be at the Pompano Citi Centre so any of you FESTers that are in the area, come and say hello to a fellow team member. I will be bringing a special guest of honor with me as well. You can also check out the other artists there and maybe say hello as well.

Back to business as usual, I currently have an item up for sale in which 100% of the proceeds will go the American Red Cross to help with the relief efforts in Japan (http://www.etsy.com/listing/70134011/relief-for-japan-special-edition). I would like for fellow Team FESTers to let me know if they have any charity items to help Japan as well so that I can make a Team FEST treasury with those items as well.

I shall depart for now while I make more pieces for the show and relax in my cabin with my octopus companion Inari and my dogs and cats as I continue crocheting my Tardis Scarf. Speaking of which here is a video for all of you that crochet brought to by the good folks from Thread Banger:



Godspeed and xoxo,

Capt. Maricruz

No comments:

Post a Comment