Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Greetings From The SS Tesla: Crochet Cthulhu!

Hello Team FESTers!

This is Capt. Maricruz speaking and boy do I have a treat for you! This will be a short post today but it's going to be a very cute and evil one at that.

I am sure that most of you may be familiar with Sci-Fi author H.P. Lovecraft. His most famous character from his series of short stories and novels is the greatest evil the universe has ever known, Cthulhu!

Since this lovely Captain has gotten back into the habit of crocheting while she is working on new items as we speak ( I will post pictures of my completed Tardis Scarf and my amigurumi octopuses) I thought it would be nice and appropriate to give the crocheting members of Team FEST something deliciously evil to work on.

Here is the link to the pattern, brought to you by the lovely folks at Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins Blog:
Cute-Thulhu!

Good Luck and Godspeed,

xoxo,
Capt. Maricruz

No comments:

Post a Comment