Sunday, June 5, 2011

Greetings From On Board The SS Tesla 06/05/11

Hello Fellow Team FESTers!

I hope Memorial Day Weekend was wonderful for all of you and I am here to give you an update on a few art shows coming up that some of you FESTers may be interested in attending for the South Florida FESTers:

The Art of The Jedi Art Nouveau Show  June 22nd - There may be some spots open but it's best to contact Teresa Korber

The DaDa Bazaar Early July - Submissions for vendors are open now for this one. Contact Allison Kapner or kappy6@yahoo.com to be a part of July's event.

Stitch Rock October 1st- Vendor Submissions are still open as far as I know at this time, but I believe they will be closing the submissions very soon so I would get in on it. It's one of the biggest craft shows of the year in the South Florida area.

That is all for now. I will try to get some more info as time goes by and as I gather more information.

So with that I will leave you with another fun crochet video brought to you by the lovely 81aprilmoon1 (this video tutorial is going to be in several parts). This goes along with the Star Wars Art Show:

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:


Part 4:


Part 5:


Part 6:


Part 7:


Part 8:


Part 9:


Hopefully #10 should be coming very soon!

-Good Luck and Godspeed,

xoxo,
Capt. Maricruz



No comments:

Post a Comment