Sunday, May 1, 2011

Greetings From On Board The SS Tesla 05/01/11

Hello Team FESTers!

I know you're excited about the Treasure Hunt (I am going to play the game myself), but I am here to give you guys some life advice as opposed to the usual posts that I have done. I think it is needed considering what I have gone through this past week:

This is Capt. Maricruz's Dating Advice (I will keep it short and sweet...well maybe):

Don't rush into things head on. I have learned this the hard way and believe me it sucks when things do not work out at all.

If something doesn't feel right about the person you're seeing or even going on a first date with, end things immediately. This will save you a lot of time, trouble and heartache.

Always be yourself. I mean be polite and courteous and don't force yourself on someone, but also let your personality shine through. If they don't like you for who you are, then they're not worth your time at all.

If you're having bad luck with dating and things in general, ask yourself this, "Would I date me?" I know this sounds harsh but some people do not realize that they are turning people off, for example, acting superior than others even though you may not think of it that way. It's also no good to be negative all of the time either as negativity tends to weigh down on people quite a bit.

Last but not least: Have fun. Personally, I hate dating in general, but I know some people that like it and just have fun and keep things light in the beginning. When you and the other person are ready to get serious, then that's when you go accordingly and take your time.

That's my advice for now, I hope you single FESTers have fun and be safe on the dating scene. As for this Captain, I will continue to be on my own and travel to different places.

Good Luck and Godspeed.

xoxo,
Capt. Maricruz 

3 comments:

  1. You are so right! I'm emailing this to someone that can really use this advice!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it helps! Again I learn a lot of things as I travel around. I learn new things everyday whether it be in making art or in life.

    I'm just happy to help.

    ReplyDelete