Thursday, April 24, 2014

Welcome new members! - April Edition

Hope everyone is having a good week! I just wanted to take a moment to welcome some of newest Team Fest Members...


Pet Portraits
Hope Lane from HopeLaneArt 
"My name is Hope and I'm excited to join a Florida based team. I started my shop HopeLaneArt as a place to feature my custom pet portraits and other paintings for sale. I live in Lauderdale by the Sea, and am thankful especially this year, I no longer live up north where I grew up.

I try with my paintings to capture the emotion we feel about our much loved pets and their individual personalities, and spend quite a bit of time communicating with my clients about just what makes their pets special. Hopefully this comes through in my work." 



1900's 3D Chinese Hand Carved Soap Stone Sculpture
Dee n Ralph from DeeSweetNostalgia
"I live in the Sunny State of Florida. Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Artist, Christian, and now, loving what I am and do. I work hard with my husband to find the best items from the past that we think deserve a second chance. I hope you find something you'll like. Also you can leave comments at: www.facebook.com/DeeSweetNostalgia" 


Reflections at Fairchild Tropical Gardens
Artbypilarfino from Artbypilarcofino
"Just joined the team!!! Giclee Reproductions of Original Paintings and Photography - We create the original work, paintings or photography, then print on our EPSON printers using pigment based ink on fine art paper and canvas.We also create giclee reproductions using original photography from family members."


Vintage truck black and white photograph
Debbie Epstein from DEPSTEINPHOTOGRAPHY
"Hi, My name is Debbie. I am new member and I live in Boca Raton. Check out my photographs and found pieces. I take photographs of what moves me, pick pieces that speak to me, and try to find new ways to present them. I look to reuse, repurpose, and upcycle, so you’ll find things in the shop in their “natural state” or gently used. You’ll also find repurposed objects, art, and an eclectic array of decorative elements."

1 comment:

  1. Love that cavalier painting, you really captured their trademark expression!

    ReplyDelete